The term Bubbler is from the scientific glass community that describes apparatus that filters a gas by passing it through a liquid. In the case of pipes, a bubbler is a waterpipe, typically handheld, typically smaller in size than common Water Pipes like Bongs or Hookah

No products were found matching your selection.