Your cart is empty.
Ash Catcher AshCatcher Blue Typhoon Centrifugal/Cyclonic Filtration Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa Color Change Typhoon Critter Dab Dichro Dug Out Eco Family Food frog Game Gandalf Glow Pipe Halloween hash LGBTQ Lord of the Rings Matte Finish Pipe Military Muertes Nightmare Octopus piece of the day Pink Typhoon Poke Potter Rainbow RYO Shark Skull Smell Resistant Special Occasion Spill Proof Spubbler star wars St Patrick stuff Summer Fun Valentine Vortex Pipe yoga
- The Faded Frit Ribbed Glass Pipe is a twin tone masterpiece, each displaying a significant combination of colors. The colors we have chosen are to represent a minimum of 90% of the professional and collegiate teams playing in the United States. You should be able to find your team colors!We start with pulverized colored glass called frit. A tube of Contourex (glass with internal shaping) is filled with frit and rolled in the flame to evenly distribute the colored frit in between the internal shaping of the tube. The Contourex we use is ribbed, or sometimes called scalloped. The frit is then worked into a ribbed pattern, before being completely melted into the glass. Then a trio of glass marbles added to the bowl end for beautiful texture and a functional finger grip.Need a gift for a Sport-A-Holic? The color combinations in the Faded Frit Ribbed Glass Pipe represent many Professional and Recreational sports teams...ready, set, BUY! :)Hand Made in USASomething a tad smaller with good color selection on your list? Try the Waterfall family!$41.99 – $42.00
- The Conch Glass Pipe is a wonderfully sculptured sea shell with blended and swirled colors on a heavy glass hand pipe. Featuring glass marbles and spikes, it has a very realistic tactile feel. The flat bottom helps it stand in place on your counter when not in use.Made from Pyrex for durability and beautyHand Made in the USA$74.99
- The Sediments of Mars Glass Pipe is a Chameleon Glass original piece. With frit melting together in different hues of reds, rusts and browns/blacks, this pipe is very organic.Love the design, prefer a chillum? Click HereHand Made in USA$32.00
- The Cupcake Glass Pipe is a mmmmmmmmust have for any schmoker with a sweet tooth, matter of fact, I've got some Sweet Tooth right here to try out this delicious glass confection! Oh yes, feel the umami.$57.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
- The Teddy Bear Glass Pipe is your cozy friend to share a bowl with. Constructed on durable Amber borosilicate.Hand Made in Mexico$47.99
- Rudolph Glass Pipe, that Shiny nosed Reindeer is ready to light up your Holiday season with a bowl of something certain to brighten up your day! Collect our entire "Holiday" series, including Santa, Abominable Snowman, Frosty and The Pickle Pipe.Hand Made in USA$64.99
- Calcifers Sand Castle Glass Water Pipe is a raindrop style vessel that is perfect for water filtration. This soft glass water pipe is fitted with a low profile 19mm outer to 14mm inner diffused downstem. It is provisioned with both a complimentary bowl and quartz banger.This beautiful design is made with Soft Glass. Soft Glass allows for more color combinations not available in 'hard' glass aka Pyrex/Borosilicate. Soft Glass melts at much cooler temperatures than Hard Glass so colors that evaporate in the heat of making Hard Glass are available for use to decorate Soft Glass. Less heat also means less energy used which means lower price which means more can be used during fabrication. These tubes are hefty and have an awesome, substantial hand feel.Soft Glass is what the Ancient Greeks used to make the first known glass pipes. Back in the day, Soft Glass was also the 'go-to' raw material for water pipes before widespread adoption of Hard Glass. One of my first pieces was a Steven Dale 'Flower Vase' style made from recycled bottles collected in Los Angeles. They were melted down in his furnace and turned into beautiful water pipes just like Calcifers Sand Castle Glass Water Pipe.Soft Glass is unfortunately not as thermally or percussively strong as Pyrex, so care needs to be taken during cleaning.Hand Made in the USA by our friends at Noble Glass.Need a little upgrade? Check out the Ultra Violet Reactive ModelsVessel and Bowl Hand Made in USAQuartz Banger made in China$69.99
- The Corn Cobb Glass Pipe is one of our throwback designs. Designed to replicate the look of a traditional pipe; the corn cob. The Honey Comb technique is used to represent the Cobb Bowl. The throat is complemented with a slightly flattened mouthpiece.This briar style pipe has the advantages of being made out of 100% Pyrex glass. Attractive colors, Easy to clean, and all you Taste is what you're smoking.Imported from Mexico$89.99
- The She Sells Sea Shells Glass Water Pipe by Trident stands between 14 and 16 inches tall. It is fabricated on 44mm wide by 4mm wall thickness clear pyrex. After the classic bubble base is blown, the glass is fumed with silver for Blue and Green color change. The mouthpiece is flared and the mid section offers an ice indent and an old school Mercury Seal joint. Each piece offers a matching color bowl and a life like glass sculpture of a Conch Shell accompanied by a few undersea critters.Many of the lathe operators and tube arters come from a large lamp working tree with it's roots in the soil of Jerome Baker Designs. You can see the inspirations from JBD in not only the art and decoration, but also in the downstem. It used to be that a hole was popped in the midsection of water pipes. After the proper hole size was attained, the hole was reinforced to accept a rubber grommet.All of that process still happens, but modern craft method at Trident takes its lead from scientific lamp working and employs a Mercury Seal by grinding the inner wall to accept a glass on glass downstem. The lower profile of the Mercury Seal joint on the She Sells Sea Shells Glass Water Pipe does not stick out like most joints. This is important because it is much more work to make the joint much less susceptible to breakage.Another functionally superior extra step is a hand blown diffuser. Wet saws create intense residual stress around the slits the machines grind into the glass to make diffusers. By nature, hand blown round hole diffusers are fire polished and annealed to maximize strength and long term durability.Beautifully Hand Decorated and Made in USALooking for something a little smaller? Check out a Recycler$239.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
- The Dachshund Bowl is an awesome watchdog, automatically raising the alarm when someone tries to load up with reggie. It's an excellent addition to your waterpipe accessories or a replacement to that plain old clear funnel bowl that your new piece came with. 100% Pyrex. Made in USA Available in 19 mm.
- The Foxy Glass Pipe is another critter inspired sculpture created to resonate with the lovers of natural wildlife. I may be a decent designer, but my inspirations come from the best designer of all time; Mother Nature. Equally cute and devious, this little canid will help guard your stash ... or maybe Tod will just enjoy it with his friend Copper after they give ole Amos the slip before he catches them in his outdoor grow.Imported from Mexico$46.99
- The Europa Series Trees Glass Water Pipe offers a hand crafted sculpture on a Classic Single Bubble Base. The neck is silver fumed for Color Change with complimentary colored marbles. The sculpture is located between the neck and the base. The Europa Series Trees Glass Water Pipe is fabricated on durable 38mm wide by 4mm wall thickness Pyrex.Your trees can't wait to meet these trees!Ships with a low profile 19/14 diffused downstem, 14mm male bowl and 14mm male quartz banger nail.Water Pipe, Bowl and Downstem Made in USAQuartz Nail made in china.Quartz Nail made in china.Quartz Nail made in china.$149.99